Doug Stobbs

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
      the original sender

      Doug's son phoned me today to tell me that Doug had died. He also told
      me that there will be a memorial service in Calgary for Doug later this
      spring. Doug was in a very nice palliative care facility in or near
      Ottawa and was well cared for. His son and daughter were with him at
      the end. His children tell me that Doug was well aware of the support
      and well wishes from his friends and acquaintances of the AFHS and
      appreciated our concern.

      Lois