Re: Epson Scanner

  • Charlie Hansen
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
      Hello Judith,

      On 24 Mar 2005 you wrote:

      > Donna's question encouraged me to ask for advise on another driver
      > problem. I'm using XP as of a few months ago - and now am unable to locate
      > a driver for my (perfectly good) scanner: Epson perfection 636U.

      Have you tried http://www.driverguide.com/

      They require that you join, but it is free. They list drivers for the
      Epson 600 but not specifically for the 636U. I didn't drill down all
      the way to check details, but this site has lots of drivers for many
      devices and OSs.

      Regards,

      Charlie

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca