Globe and Mail

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2005
      Peter Adams

      You can find anything you want to know about University of Calgary newspapers on the U of C website.

      They do have some electronic journals and you can view them only when you go to the library, not by remote access.

      I was sure they had the Globe and Mail on fiche before 1936, as per below, so you can also always telephone the microforms department when you have a question about their resources.

      220-6903

      Main site

      Library

      Library electronic journals

      Listings for all Globe and Mail - fiche and electronic

      Microfilm - Globe and mail

      Rob