Globe and Mail

  • Peter and Yvonne Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 7:04 AM
      Hi,

      Is there a library in Calgary that would have archived the Globe and Mail, I am looking for obits pre world war 2.

      Is there an on-line archive similar to the Toronto Star?

      Regards

      Peter

      *****************************
      Peter Adams
      Calgary, Ab
    • Robert Boynton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 8:30 AM
        Peter Adams

        You can find anything you want to know about University of Calgary newspapers on the U of C website.

        They do have some electronic journals and you can view them only when you go to the library, not by remote access.

        I was sure they had the Globe and Mail on fiche before 1936, as per below, so you can also always telephone the microforms department when you have a question about their resources.

        220-6903

        Main site

        Library

        Library electronic journals

        Listings for all Globe and Mail - fiche and electronic

        Microfilm - Globe and mail

        Rob