Legacy SIG October 16, 2002

  • Charles Aubin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
      The majority of members voted to not meet this month due to the
      proximity of FamilyRoots. The next meeting will be November 20th.

    • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
        I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

        Sincerely yours,

        Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
        B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
        Chairman and President

        GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
        977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
        Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
        Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
        E-Mail: services@...
        GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
        908-34th Street S.E.
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
        Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

        On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 21:33:49
        Charles Aubin wrote:
        >The majority of members voted to not meet this month due to the
        >proximity of FamilyRoots. The next meeting will be November 20th.
        >
        >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >http://www.family-roots.ca

        Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
        Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com