Re: CD and DVD Specs

  • The Gauthiers
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
      Wendy,

      You can't really "install" it on a CD, but you can copy the program
      distribution files to CD and add your PAF database files.
      This is because, unlike years ago, programs now almost "integrate"
      themselves into your system when they are installed.

      Regards;
      Gary

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
        If you want to show the info you can use Genviewer on a cd

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman
        Alberta Family Histories Society