Re: CD and DVD Specs

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
      Thanks George.

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Fitzpatrick, Wendy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
        This site is great! Thanks for sharing. I've read a fair bit now, and
        know a lot more than before. I certainly had questions about CD's
        before that have now been answered.

        Wendy

        --
        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert

      • Fitzpatrick, Wendy
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
          Does anyone know how to put PAF 5.2 software onto a CD so I can take it
          on the road with me to show someone else?

          Wendy Fitzpatrick
          Administrative Assistant, E9-2257
          New Ventures,
          International New Ventures Exploration
          EnCana Corporation
          Ph. 403-645-3427
          Fx. 403-290-2240

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
            Wendy,

            You can't really "install" it on a CD, but you can copy the program
            distribution files to CD and add your PAF database files.
            This is because, unlike years ago, programs now almost "integrate"
            themselves into your system when they are installed.

            Regards;
            Gary

            > Does anyone know how to put PAF 5.2 software onto a CD so I can take it
            > on the road with me to show someone else?
            >
            > Wendy Fitzpatrick
            > Administrative Assistant, E9-2257
            > New Ventures,
            > International New Ventures Exploration
            > EnCana Corporation
            > Ph. 403-645-3427
            > Fx. 403-290-2240

          • Gordon Lane
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 22, 2005
              If you want to show the info you can use Genviewer on a cd

              Regards

              Gordon Lane
              Chairman
              Alberta Family Histories Society