RE: illustrations don't copy

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005

      Right click on the image and then select save - save it as jpg or bmp - or whatever name and format it shows. Remember where you saved it. Then open the Word document and go to Insert, Picture, From File and select the image you saved.

      This works better than copy and paste.

      To insert a picture into the text of a message, when in your email program change setting under Format to HTML and then use Insert, Picture and Browse to locate the saved picture and click on it to insert the picture. If you cannot see a picture someone else sent, try changing your setting to HTML format and if that doesn't work, they probably did not insert the image correctly.

      Local genealogy book sales, professional research & writing: http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Scrapbooking & preservation techniques
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564