Re: Please remove from distribution list

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2002
      The instructions to unscubscribe are posted at: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/dist-gen.html

      For your information they are:

      Unsubscribe: Send mail to
    • Bill Boogaart
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2002
        >If you want to find out all the options that are available to you as a
        >dis-gen list subscriber, send a message to:

        majordomo@...

        no subject line is needed.

        On the first line of the message put the word:

        help

        Then send the message and wait for a reply.

      • brian@spots.ca
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2002
        • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
            I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

            Sincerely yours,

            Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
            B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
            Chairman and President

            GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
            977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
            Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
            Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
            E-Mail: services@...
            GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
            908-34th Street S.E.
            Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
            Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

            On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:40:17
            Bill Boogaart wrote:

            >>If you want to find out all the options that are available to you as a
            >>dis-gen list subscriber, send a message to:
            >
            >majordomo@...
            >
            >no subject line is needed.
            >
            >On the first line of the message put the word:
            >
            >help
            >
            >Then send the message and wait for a reply.
            >

            >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            >http://www.family-roots.ca

            Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
            Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com
          • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
              I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

              Sincerely yours,

              Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
              B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
              Chairman and President

              GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
              977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
              Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
              Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
              E-Mail: services@...
              GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
              908-34th Street S.E.
              Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
              Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 12, 2002