Time capsule request

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
      Good evening,
      I was just checking the answering machine for the AFHS and there was a message from a lady by the name of Elana Constance (213-7916 day time) who was asking if we know where she might be able to purchase a time capsule from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko
    • E.Rodier
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
        the original sender

        http://www.leevalley.com/gifts/page.aspx?c=1&p=32454&cat=4,104,45468
        picture and details
        There is a Lee Valley store in Calgary, 11th Street South near Costco.