WWII Soldier

  • Ulrich Haasdyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
      Please note that your reply will now only go to the original sender

      Thanks to the multitude of suggestions I received about my search for Ken Boyd, the WWII soldier.  I have made contact with him, but not as a result of help from military or veterans.  We have agreed to get together for coffee and share the photo and some pictures that he has as well.  At that point I hope to get him in touch with the folks in Holland who initiated this search.

      As for what helped me, I will give more detail in this forum after I meet with him.

      Thanks again for all the help.

      Ulrich

      Ulrich and Liya Haasdyk
      37 Tuscany Valley Park N.W.