Accommodation Required For Dr Trainor and Mr. Mullen

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      We are looking for accommodation for Dr Trainor and Mr. Mullen for their visit in May. It would be preferable if they were accommodated at the same place.

      I do not have specific details yet but would imagine the night of the 23rd and 24th May.

      Can you please reply directly to me and not the list

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society