Cemetery Search

  • Family Treasures
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
      I'm just curious if anyone else is having problems with the cemetery search feature? I was looking for individuals that I have found there before, but now are not. I even tried a few common names like Jones, Smith, Brown etc and get no results at all either.

      Also does anyone know if the Union Cemetery in Calgary has been transcibed?

      Thanks
      Alison