A new Alberta Web Site?

  • Ian Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 10:23 AM
      the original sender

      I received a (relayed) message to contact someone at
      albertaheritage.net. Not knowing the person or the reason for the
      contact, I looked at the web site but did not clearly determine who is
      responsible for it or what is its mission.

      It does contain a page describing Alberta Family History [sic] Society
      which may be relatively up-to-date. It also has another section
      describing Alberta Genealogical Society which seems somewhat dated and
      omits the AGS branches in Peace River and Wetaskiwin which were formed
      5-6 years ago.

      Any comments?

      Ian Holmes