ENG SIG: DATING OLD PHOTOS

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      the original sender

      This is advance notice that the April English/Welsh SIG meeting (Tuesday
      the 19th) will be on dating old photographs - we'll have a selection of
      photographs of known date there for comparison purposes and other guides
      to photo dating. The long notice is so we all have a chance to look out
      our photos.

      At the March meeting (Tuesday the 15th) as well as talking over our
      research and discoveries we'll be chatting about our soldiers, sailors
      and airmen (and service women), their records, their momentoes and their
      stories.

      Hope to see you there.

      Ann Williams (286-4095)
      SIG Co-ordinator