Immigrants to Alberta series

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 11:35 AM
      the original sender

      Hi everyone,

      The first of the series on Immigrants to Alberta begins tomorrow on CBC 1010
      radio between 6:45 - 7:00 a.m. Included in the six minutes will be my story
      of my grandparents and father immigrating to Alberta in 1908.

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564

    • Mertie Beatty
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 7:13 AM
        the original sender

        Hi Xenia:
        We heard about your Grandparents and Father this morning, and it was
        very well done. Your poor Grandma -- separated from her daughter for 40
        years! This is a great series, and I trust we'll hear many stories. May
        even offer to do my family's story.

        Mertie