AFHS Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
      the original sender

      Hi all,

      Sorry we have missed the last couple of meetings and will again this Monday
      night.

      It has been a very busy - chaotic - life so far this year.

      For those who asked for specific books, we are still seeing if we can locate
      copies to bring in.

      Also for any interested - this Friday is another session of Genealogy on the
      Internet for 50+ through Continuing Education at University of Calgary.
      Again the class is a good size so this is not really "an ad" as it will not
      make any difference to my "pay" regardless how many students over the
      minimum register.

      However, speaking of advertising!

      I noticed in looking at the AFHS services page that A.G.E. is listed only as
      a bookseller. I did want to point out that we offer much more - e.g. I just
      finished ghost writing, editing and helping publish several family
      histories; I regularly conduct research services to prove native descent for
      those seeking status cards (my clients report they successfully obtain their
      cards using my research) and also do research in Canada, France, French
      North America and other countries.

      We also just completed a 44 page wedding scrapbook. So we offer more than
      just books!!!

      Perhaps whoever updates these pages could let me know so we could have our
      entry listed more fully.

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564