Please remove from distribution list

  • Chris Pednaud
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2002

      Please remove my address from your distribution list

      Thank you everyone and good luck in your searches

      Chris Pednaud

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2002
        The instructions to unscubscribe are posted at: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/dist-gen.html

        For your information they are:

        Unsubscribe: Send mail to
      • Bill Boogaart
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2002
          >If you want to find out all the options that are available to you as a
          >dis-gen list subscriber, send a message to:

          majordomo@...

          no subject line is needed.

          On the first line of the message put the word:

          help

          Then send the message and wait for a reply.

        • brian@spots.ca
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2002
          • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
              I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

              Sincerely yours,

              Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
              B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
              Chairman and President

              GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
              977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
              Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
              Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
              E-Mail: services@...
              GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
              908-34th Street S.E.
              Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
              Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

              On Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:40:17
              Bill Boogaart wrote:

              >>If you want to find out all the options that are available to you as a
              >>dis-gen list subscriber, send a message to:
              >
              >majordomo@...
              >
              >no subject line is needed.
              >
              >On the first line of the message put the word:
              >
              >help
              >
              >Then send the message and wait for a reply.
              >

              >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
              >http://www.family-roots.ca

              Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
              Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com
            • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 7, 2002
                I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

                Sincerely yours,

                Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
                B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
                Chairman and President

                GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
                977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
                Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
                Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
                E-Mail: services@...
                GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
                908-34th Street S.E.
                Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
                Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 12, 2002