CBC Eyeopener Centennial show

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      the original sender

      Hi all,

      I was interviewed today by Lisha Hassanali of CBC Radio for the Eyeopener.
      Lisha is the originator of the idea of doing a series this centennial year
      on the immigrants that built Alberta - the who, why, when and how they came
      to this country, where they came from and their experiences here.

      She is interested in talking to other people who immigrated themselves or
      are the children of immigrants who know the stories behind their ancestors'
      immigration. They plan to do a program at least once a month for the rest of
      the year. So I encourage anyone who has a story to tell to let Bill Campbell
      know so he can forward the story and contact information to Lisha at CBC as
      he did in my case.

      Lisha said she would let me know the exact day next week that my story will
      be on and I will let you know in case any of you are interested in listening
      to it.

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564