Re: Canadian Genealogical Center

  • Bev May
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2005
      Hello Gordon
      My wife and I would be interested.
      Thanks
      Bev. May

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:00 PM
      Subject: Canadian Genealogical Center

      Staff from the Canadian Genealogical Center have offered to visit and give a presentation, prior to the Saskatchewan Genealogical Seminar, in Oct 2005 either Monday October 17, or Tuesday October 18.

      Would people please let me know if they would be willing to attend an extra meeting in October to hear their presentation.

      This is another initiative of your PR chair Bill Campbell who works so hard to gain us recognition in the world at large.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society