Scanning and Photoshop workshop

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Good afternnon all,
      We are planning another scanning and photoshop workshop for March 12 from 9 am-noon.  We have a few people interested in this and was wondering if there are anothers interested.  The worskhop will be at the library and half the $25.00 proceeds will again be going to the society.  You can either mail the cheque to me at 945 -Erin Woods Dr. S.E. (make payable to Supervideo Systems) or bring payment on the 12th of March.
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko