CBC OPPORTUNITY

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      the original sender

      Hi Folks:

      Our AFHS has received this enquiry from CBC RadiO - Calgary Eyeopener.

      'I'm working on series for CBC radio on
      the history of Alberta told through immigrant stories.

      I'm in search of a family whose early generation would have arrived in
      Alberta (southern or Calgary preferably) in or around 1905 get an idea
      of why they left, what they expected coming here and what it was like in
      Alberta a the time. Any help would be appreciated.'

      If anyone would care to help please let me know by email or a phone call
      to 254-2293

      Cheers

      BILL
      --