What's your pleasure, squire?

  • Schwinger G. Albee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Buenos noches!

      Brighton

      fillips
      Dehan we'alki

      Right human relations is the only true peace.

      New arts destroy the old.
      The achievements which society rewards are won at the cost of diminution of personality
      No matter how ephemeral it is, a novel is something, while despair is nothing.
      Winner expects to win in advance. Life is a self-fulfilling prophesy.
      Diversity: the art of thinking independently together.

      The insupportable labor of doing nothing.
      Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.Flowers are as common in the country as people are in London.

      We know too much and feel too little. At least, we feel too little of those creative emotions from which a good life springs.Let us be tried by our actions.

      One should not be too severe on English novels they are the only relaxation of the intellectually unemployed.

      The greatest firmness is the greatest mercy.

      Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.Nonsense is good only because common sense is so limited.
      Whatsoever one would understand what he hears must hasten to put into practice what he has heard.

      Don't complain about the snow on your neighbor's roof when your own doorstep is unclean.Most quarrels amplify a misunderstanding.

      imbeciles