I know the face, but...

  • Matchmaking Q. Mystical
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      Hiya! :)

      streamlines

      A reveireSat siri akal
      Before man is life and death, good and evil that which he shall choose shall be given him. [Ecclesiasticus]It is not death, but dying, which is terrible.

      Whatever you are, be a good one.

      Comedy is a tragedy plus time.Competitions are for horse, not artist.
      Just be honest with yourself. That opens the door.

      You have to have your heart in the business and the business in your heart.

      Woe, woe, woe... in a little while we shall all be dead. Therefore let us behave as though we were dead already.
      Because thou must not dream, thou need not despair.

      No one but a fool is always right.

      Liberty must be limited in order to be possessed.

      For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright, who art as black as hell, as dark as night.
      Computers WORK, people THINK.

      Avarice is the sphincter of the heart.

      We estimate the wisdom of nations by seeing what they did with their surplus capital.

      When you reread a classic, you do not see more in the book than you did before you see more in you than there was before.

      I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field.
      Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?tempter