ENGLISH SIG FEB 15: OCCUPATIONS

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      the list Address

      The English/Welsh SIG next meets on Tuesday February 15th, 7 p.m. at the
      AFHS library. The topic is "Occupations" and we'll have presentations
      on Weavers, Coal Miners, Brickmakers and Policemen (and possibly on the
      Merchant Navy and Silversmiths). We'll talk about other occupations too
      and, of course, about our research and its difficulties.

      Looking forward to seeing you there,
      Ann Williams
      Co-ordinator