Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Feb 8, 2005
      the list Address

      I just sent an email out to the Celtic SIG mailing list. If you did not
      get it, you are not on the mailing list. I have one wrong email address
      so all the messages bounce.

      Lois Sparling

    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois