Re: Family History - Ukraine

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2005
      the list Address

      Hi All,
      > the list Address

      I noticed this message and saw Xenia' comment regarding Family Roots 2004
      Syllabus and whether it was available.

      The syllabus is available on the net and can be purchased for $ 5.00. Please
      contact me or send me $5.00 and I will give you the link and the password to
      obtain it on the web.

      Regards,

      Alan Peers
      Registration Chair for Family Roots 2004
      alanpeers@...