FAMILYROOTS 2002 - Molecular Genealogy - BYU/DNA

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi Folks:

      To add some clarification to Diane Granger's earlier message, I would
      like to reveal what seems to be a well-guarded secret, just in case
      there are those of you who are holding back from participating on Friday
      October 25.
      The four-generation Pedigree Chart that is required need only provide
      your place and date of birth and those of your three generations of
      ancestoral families. No marriage or death dates/places are required.

      And, now no blood sample is required, only a saliva sample.

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell