Re: Food Bank

  • fredastewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      the list Address

      Hi Gordon - food bank boxes will be delivered tomorrow. Closer to the
      meeting date will you put out a blurb reminding people about the collection
      and ask them to review the list you had on prior. I asked if there was
      anything special they needed and the answer was 'everything'. They are quite
      low again, especially on protein items and lunch items for brown baggers.
      Freda