TMG Meeting

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
      Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

      The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

      Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
      Come and bring a friend.
      For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
      Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
      If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
      Alan Peers co-chair
    • Lois Sparling

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
            The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

            For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

          • Alan Peers
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
              The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                  The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                  For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers