Re: mb website

  • fredastewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Hi Judith - this website was passed along to me a couple of days ago and I wondered if you would investigate it and see if it should be one posted to AFHS. Or - is it already on our site and I can't see for looking. It has some wonderful info relating to Mb search. It came from the list admin of the Ont Cem website. Let me know please what you think of it. http://www.ourroots.ca/e/search.asp

      Freda Stewart