Re: Trip to Salt Lake City April 2005.

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hi Millie.....

      Just checking with you re the trip...... We're hoping to leave Calgary this Saturday (24 Jan) but I'll still be able to get into my emails en route and in Tucson as we have a lap top down there, so you don't need to email me "by return" unless you need a deposit or anything from me before we leave.

      Have you worked out yet who the "roomies" are???  If possible could I be in a Non Smoking room, (or perhaps your booking ONLY NS rooms).....  Don't know if you recall but some of the SLP rooms have fridges and some don't..... I think its the ones facing south that have the fridges and those facing north don't.... just thought I'd mention that.... of course the ones with fridges are much better, right!

      If I don't hear from you before we leave then I'll email you again from Tucson.  I'm planning on flying fromTucson to SLC on 10th April, and will probably stay on at the Plaza the night of 17th as well, and Ted can meet me there either on 17th or 18th, and we'll continue our drive back to Calgary then.  However you don't have to do anything about me staying the extra night, I'll arrange that with the hotel myself while I'm there (IF that is still what we plan to do)......

      Anyways Millie.... hope you're doing well, and look forward to meeting up with all of you in SLC on 10th.... how many have you got going???

      Bye for now,
      Cheers, Phyllis