ENG SIG TUESDAY (JAN 18)

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      the list Address

      The next English/Welsh SIG meeting is at 7 p.m. at the AFHS library on
      Tuesday, January 18th. Our topic is "Maps in Family History" although
      we will also discuss our research problems, new websites and anything
      relating to these countries. Please bring along your research
      questions, maps and other things of interest.

      Ann Williams, SIG co-ordinator
      286-4095