Weather

  • George Lake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2005
      the list Address

      Hi All:
      I know this is 'off topic' but I have been in touch with one of our
      members, Bill Mills in Australia and in response to Helen's daily bulletins
      about library openings, feel I must forward this, received today.

      >It is a lovely (?) steamy Sydney summer morning. The temperature is 26C at
      >9.40am and the humidity is something more than 85%.

      Have a nice day. :-)

      Geo

      George Lake
      Past Chair, Alberta Family Histories Society
      Calgary Canada

      email: past.chair@...
      AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

      my website: www.glake.ca