Re: FamilyRoots 2002 - Calgary Herald

  • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
      I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

      Sincerely yours,

      Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
      B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
      Chairman and President

      GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
      977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
      Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
      Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
      E-Mail: services@...
      GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
      908-34th Street S.E.
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
      Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

      On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:51:20
      Gord Hulbert wrote:
      >Good Morning All:
      >
      >Just to let you know that the first of three FamilyRoots 2002 ads appeared,
      >on schedule, in the Calgary Herald this morning.
      >
      >A big 'THANK YOU' goes out to Belinda Rojas for overcoming the many
      >obstacles she encounter trying to upload her design to the newspaper.
      >
      >Her struggle was well worth the effort. The ad looks terrific.
      >
      >And thank you to the Calgary Herald for being a supporter of FamilyRoots
      >2002.
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      >Gord Hulbert
      >http://www.Hulbert.ca
      >http://www.Family-Roots.ca
      >http://www.Wersi-Users-Group.org
      >
      >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      >http://www.family-roots.ca

      Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS