book publishing

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2005
      the list Address

      I expect there are lots of these, but this is the
      one I saw.

      http://calendars.lulu.com/static/on-demand-books1.php

      It looks like a great way to 'self publish'.

      Anyone had experience with any of these types of
      services?

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
      Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954

    • Bob McNarry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2005
        the list Address

        Mary Arthur wrote:

        >Please remember that your reply will go to everyone on the list and
        > the list Address
        >

        >I expect there are lots of these, but this is the
        >one I saw.
        >
        >http://calendars.lulu.com/static/on-demand-books1.php
        >
        >It looks like a great way to 'self publish'.
        >
        >Anyone had experience with any of these types of

        Hi Mary;

        I know of two publishers in Canada that enable one to "self publish"

        One in B.C. - www.tafford.com will help you print one or many copies.

        This one is in Calgary - www.lifetimes.cc (not ca!) they also will help
        you from start to finish.

        Bob McNarry