Re: February Meeting 2pm

  • scott-callie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2005
      the list Address

      I am new to AFHS, why is the meeting on a Saturday and not on the 1st Monday
      in February?

      Callie

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2005
        the list Address

        The meeting is on Sat. afternoon in Feb. because
        many people have complained that the winter dark
        and cold keep them from attending the night
        meeting, so it is an attempt to provide an
        opportunity for at least some of them to attend
        at least once during the winter. We just hope for
        a warmish, clear day.