Friday January 14th AFHS Library

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
      The library will be closed tomorrow.
      Look on the bright side, it would seem that we will be getting some better weather next week and then the library will be open.
      Helen Backhouse
    • Frank Morrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
        Good for you.............stay warm!
        As far as the weather is concerned, as my favourite forecaster says " It's Canada, & it's winter!"
        Here's looking forward to Spring!!