NEED FOR INVSTMENT

  • patrick bongo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      the list Address

      Dear Sir,

      Attn:

      My name is Mr.PATRICK BONGO ; the elder son of Mr.Benjamin BONGO of
      Zimbabwe.This might be a surprise to you on how I get to contact you in
      regard to our search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very
      confidential transaction, which involves a huge sum of money.
      During the current war against the rich white farmers in Zimbabwe, the
      supports of president Robbert Mugabe decided to claim all the white owned
      farms to his their party members. he ordered all the white farmers in
      Zimbabwe to surrender all their farms to his party members and his
      followers.
      My father is one of the best farmers in our country, and because he did not
      support Mugabe's idea, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and
      burnt everything in the farmland, killing my father and made away with all
      the things in our farm.

      However, before his death, my father had deposited with one of the security
      farm in Johannesburg South Africa the sum of $25.5 million united State
      Dollars) which after his death the family decided to move to South Africa
      where my he had the money deposited.
      We decided to contact you being overseas partner that will assist us to move
      this money out of South Africa because as an asylum seeker in South Africa,
      we are enable operate bank account or do business of any kind while in the
      country. We have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum for your
      ssistance, 5% have been mapped out for expenses, and 75% for my family
      investment in your country.
      So Please, if you think you can be of any assistance to us, kindly furnish
      me with your fax and phone numbers for easier communication.

      You can contact me via my phone number, Tel: 27-83-464-3580 Note that this
      transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely confidential for my family's
      sake.

      Hoping to hear from you soonest.

      Thanks and God bless.

      Mr. PATRICK BONGO
      For the family

      Ensure an excellent surfing experience - download MSN Toolbar right now!
      http://toolbar.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2083