CANCELLATION-ATLANTIC SIG MEETING

  • Leavell, Inge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005

      Due to the weather warning slated for this evening and tomorrow, along with very bad roads all over the Calgary region, I think it is in everyone’s best interest that we cancel the Atlantic SIG meeting slated for tomorrow evening [January 12] at the Alberta Family Histories Society Library.  If you know of anyone that doesn’t have email that planned to attend, please pass this very short notice message on!

      I promise that we will make up the meeting in the future with enough notice so that everyone with PEI roots can attend.  I have compiled about two months worth of research into this powerpoint on Abegweit (also known as: Ile de Saint Jean, Saint John’s Island , Prince Edward Island ) with lots of maps and hand-outs.  In the interim….stay warm!

      Inge Leavell

      On Behalf of the Atlantic Canada SIG

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      Member 1083