Re: Member Services E-Mail for Technical Support (KMM1403412V10983L0KM)

  • Marg Randall McCready
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
      Yesterday I followed the instructions in your very helpful email and this
      morning, for the first time in at least one year, I had no spam. Yesterday
      when I first opened my email I had 12 spam messages. Long may this
      continue.

      Thank you so much for sharing this problem and the solution.

      Marg McCready