Freely Viewable Online Historical Directories

  • The Gauthiers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      the list Address

      Here is a useful link for searching and viewing online (and free) historical
      directories.

      http://www.historicaldirectories.org/hd/index.asp

      I note that it is down today, but this is the first time in a long while.
      Hopefully it will be back up shortly. I was just consulting the Pigot and
      Kelly directories last night.

      Enjoy!

      Regards;
      Gary