Re: February Meeting 2pm

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2005
      the list Address

      Don't forget! 5 Feb general meeting is at 2pm!

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
      Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954

    • scott-callie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2005
        the list Address

        I am new to AFHS, why is the meeting on a Saturday and not on the 1st Monday
        in February?

        Callie

        > Don't forget! 5 Feb general meeting is at 2pm!
        >

        > you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
        > Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action!
        http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >
        > http://www.family-roots.ca

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2005
          the list Address

          The meeting is on Sat. afternoon in Feb. because
          many people have complained that the winter dark
          and cold keep them from attending the night
          meeting, so it is an attempt to provide an
          opportunity for at least some of them to attend
          at least once during the winter. We just hope for
          a warmish, clear day.