February Meeting

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Apparently in the past we have collected food for the Food Bank at the February meeting.

      I think this is a really good idea as this is historically a time when donations to the food bank are low. With everyone's attention being centered around the disaster in Sumatra and area it might be good to remember those in Calgary who are still in need.

      Details of suggested items are here www.afhs.ab.ca/society/list_foods.html

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman