AFHS Library - Friday morning opening cancelled

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      Message

      Hello all:

      The AFHS Library was to have been open on Friday Jan 7 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Since a fair bit of snow has fallen and the roads might not be good first thing tomorrow, we have cancelled the morning shift (9 to noon).
      If the snow, wind, cold, and bad roads continue, we MAY have to cancel the afternoon shift too (noon to 3).
      I will send an e-mail to dist-gen tomorrow morning after Donna, Helen, and I make the decision.

      Lorna