Mountain View Cemetery - Calgary

  • Family Treasures
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      Does anyone know if the cd - AFHS Digital Library, Vol. II is available for use at the AFHS library?

      I have found out my Grandmother's sister and her husband are listed as being buried in Mountain Veiw Cemetery in Calgary. I would like to have a look at it to see what other information might be there.  Thanks.

      Genealogically yours,
      Alison

    • Helen Backhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        The AFHS Digital Library, Vol II , Mountain View Cemetery is available for use at the AFHS Library.
        Helen