AFHS Library

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      Due to the expected nasty weather this afternoon the Library will not be open.

      Always check dist-gen before coming to the library if the forecast is for very cold, stormy weather or bad road conditions.

      We will do our best to have a closed message out by 8 AM if the library is to be closed.

      Drive carefully, keep warm and enjoy life.

      Helen