Please contact me

  • John Madu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Dr. Godwin Osagie
      Nigerian National
      Petroleum Corporation
      Lagos, Nigeria.

      Dear Sir,

      President/CEO

      REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL;

      I am Dr. Godwin Osagie, a top management staff in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and I head a seven-mantender's board in charge of Contract Awards and Payments Approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account. There were series of contracts executed by a consortium Multinationals in the oil industry in favor of NNPC among which were: The Supply ofY2K Compliant Personal Computers and Accessories to the Warri, Port Harcourt and Kaduna Refineries. Supply of Drugs and Relief materials to the victims of the Niger/ Delta crisis .The construction of Schools, Hospitals and Housing Units in the Niger/Delta Region. The original value of these contracts were deliberately over invoiced in the sum of USD EIGHTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (18.5M) which has now been approved an!
      d is now ready to be transferred being that the Companies that actually executed these contracts have been paid and the projects officially commissioned.

      Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account for subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/or operating foreign accounts in our names. Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20% of the transferred sum, while 10%shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70% to other accounts in due course.

      You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions. Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence. That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. That as a foreign partner, you will follow our instructions to the letter. Provide the account required, and competent to assist us on profitable investment areas in your Country in an advisory capacity.

      Furthermore, Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria for the immediate transfer of the funds within 10 working days subject to your satisfaction of the above stated terms. Our assurance is that your role is risk free.

      To accord this transaction the legality it deserves and for mutual security of the fund, the whole approval procedures will be officially and legally processed with your name of any Company you may nominate as the Bonafide beneficiary.

      Once more, I want you to understand that having put in over 26 years in the service of my country, I am averse to having my image and career dented. This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and urgency.

      Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include this transfer in the first batch of this new financial quarter payment. Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my fax number 234-1-7599774 only.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Dr. Godwin Osagie

    • Ines
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002