Laurie Kent

  • Judith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005

      I’m trying to locate Laurie Kent, genealogist & transcriber of 1906 Census materials.  She lives in Calgary – can anyone provide an e-mail address for her?

      Thanks.

      Judith Rempel

      Family Surnames: Rempel, Peters, Kaethler, Stobbe, Isaak, & Fischer

      rempel@...

      and

      and

      1906@...

      1906 Census of Canada

      Transcription Project

      Alberta Family Histories Society

    • Judie Riddell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        I believe that Laurie's husband name is Doug Kent (he helped with the photography on the first summer).  If you have not heard from them you could try the phone directory.

        Sorry we never got to visit on Monday

        Judie