Name web site

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      the list Address

      Has anyone ever signed up for
      https://namesdatabase.com/?c=1

      It came up when I was searching for a cousin's
      address, and I wondered if anyone had signed up,
      if they found anything and if they were spammed?

      If no one has, I'll sign up with a disposable
      email address and see what happens and if there
      is anything worth looking at.

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
      Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954